Jonas Brothers Oficial Street Team Portuguesa
Bem-vindo!
Junta-te a nós ou faz o teu login!
Bem-vindo!
Junta-te a nós ou faz o teu login!
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

Nick Jonas FOURTH OF JULY JOLLY

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
zum;
Administradora principal
Administradora principal
zum;

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 2555
Emprego/lazer : estudante
Jonas Brothers Preferido : Nicholas $:

Nick Jonas FOURTH OF JULY JOLLY Empty
MensagemAssunto: Nick Jonas FOURTH OF JULY JOLLY   Nick Jonas FOURTH OF JULY JOLLY EmptyTer Jul 06, 2010 4:18 pm

From @SarahLouiise_Xx: Me and my friend met Nick Jonas yesterday for the first time! We've been trying to meet the Jonas Brothers for over 4 years! We got London at about 10.30 AM, as we travelled all the way from Birmingham, we got to his place at about 2.30 PM, after roaming around London for a bit Smile, We met Nick at about 8.30 PM, so we were waiting for a while!

He seemed VERY tired, but he signed everything for me and other fans that were there, he's very sweet and was happy to have a picture with me and give me a couple of hugs Smile It was amazing and I'll never forget that day.

From Melissa, Marine & friends: We were 8 fans from Switzerland, France and Belgium and we went to London to see Nick performing in Les Misérables. It was an amazing show! Nick was great. We met him four times at his apartment. We waited until 1:30 AM to see him. He was tired..

..but took the time to take pictures with us. He talked a bit with us, he was amazing. We went to his apartment on Saturday morning and night and also on Sunday. Big Rob recognized us and on Saturday night he took the time to take pictures with us. He’s really funny and nice and then he said ‘See you tomorrow’.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
jo
LA baby
LA baby
jo

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 2894
Emprego/lazer : singer
Jonas Brothers Preferido : Jonas Brothers

MensagemAssunto: Re: Nick Jonas FOURTH OF JULY JOLLY   Nick Jonas FOURTH OF JULY JOLLY EmptyTer Jul 06, 2010 6:04 pm

aww *-* que sweet.
nao admira que ande cançado. :\ mas mesmo assim tem sempre um tempinho e um sorriso para as fãs. ^^.
Joane Jonas
invisible
invisible
Joane Jonas

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 1773
Emprego/lazer : Ver skins com o Joe
Jonas Brothers Preferido : Joseph Adam Jonas

MensagemAssunto: Re: Nick Jonas FOURTH OF JULY JOLLY   Nick Jonas FOURTH OF JULY JOLLY EmptyQua Jul 07, 2010 1:18 am

jo escreveu:
aww *-* que sweet.
nao admira que ande cançado. :\ mas mesmo assim tem sempre um tempinho e um sorriso para as fãs. ^^.

mesmo !
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Nick Jonas FOURTH OF JULY JOLLY   Nick Jonas FOURTH OF JULY JOLLY Empty

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1