Jonas Brothers Oficial Street Team Portuguesa
Bem-vindo!
Junta-te a nós ou faz o teu login!
Bem-vindo!
Junta-te a nós ou faz o teu login!
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

Nick's Simple Wins post outubro

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
JoanaTorres
Jornalista
Jornalista
JoanaTorres

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 2684
Emprego/lazer : cozer batatas
Jonas Brothers Preferido : nick

Nick's Simple Wins post outubro Empty
MensagemAssunto: Nick's Simple Wins post outubro   Nick's Simple Wins post outubro EmptyTer Nov 02, 2010 12:57 am

Posted October, 2010
October is especially important to me because it was in October that I was diagnosed with diabetes. So much has happened since that time and what a month this October has been, I started out in London performing on the O2 Stage for the 25th anniversary of Les Miserables. Such an amazing experience!

Then it was off to Latin America for the next leg of our World Tour. Which is where I am writing you from today. Such a beautiful place and the people and food here are great. The different cultures are something to be able to experience first hand.

Next month is an important month for the diabetes community. National Diabetes month is the time to raise awareness about Diabetes and what we need to do to find a cure. Bayer and I have some great stuff planned and it will all air on Cambio Cares so be sure to tune in and catch it.

Also remember Nov 14th is World Diabetes Day!

My Simple Win this month - Planning ahead and packing all the supplies I need to monitor my diabetes while traveling out of the country.
-Nick

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.twitter.com/joanatorres

Nick's Simple Wins post outubro
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1